Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs around 193,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires business area stands for innovative top performance in tire technology. Services for dealers and fleet management as well as digital tire monitoring and management systems are further areas of focus. The aim is to contribute to safe, economical and sustainable mobility.
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to improve mobility on a day-to-day basis. Our tires division is a cornerstone of our business and focuses on research and development. This trainee program offers access to our global company. Here you have the perfect opportunity to kick-start your career and make a meaningful difference - both for yourself and for others. By joining our 18-month eXplore Manufacturing & Engineering Trainee Program, you will get first-hand experience of our tires shopfloor and learn all you need to shape your own future at a leading tire manufacturing company. Look forward to highly motivated colleagues at your plant and on our global team, as well as tasks and projects that are exciting and challenging, not to mention a huge variety of tools and resources for virtual collaboration. You will get a broad overview of the entire value creation chain of our tire business, from R&D to marketing and sales, and from plant departments to central management. And you will be sure to eXplore Tires Manufacturing & Engineering.
- Do you have a bachelor's or master's degree in technology or a related area and are excited about engineering, manufacturing, mechanics or chemistry?
- Do you enjoy working in a multinational, cross-functional and diverse environment with strong team spirit?
- Are you passionate about manufacturing in the automotive industry?
- Are you eager to work on projects and have demonstrated this in internships?
If you are covering these questions with your professional and personal background, apply now for our graduate program! Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
- An agile and modern work environment in a worldwide team. Passion to win.
- Lots of opportunities to contribute to your plant's success and let your ideas shape the future. Trust.
- Self-organized projects & tasks with business relevance in strong partnership with colleagues from all over the world. Freedom to act.
- Close personal and remote support & guidance with local and central consultants & coaches. For one another.