The Sartorius Group is a leading international partner of life science research and the biopharmaceutical industry. Our technologies help making the development and production of new drugs faster and more efficient, so that more people have access to better medicine. As one of the fastest-growing global life science companies, we are looking for people who share our ambition and want to make a contribution in a vibrant environment.
We are currently seeking a Commercial Excellence Specialist (m|f|d) for our Commercial Excellence department based at our headquarters in Goettingen, Germany (Sartorius Stedim Biotech). In this position you will be responsible for harmonizing and further developing processes.
- Facilitate improvement and harmonization workshops for our Customer Support & Service Teams
- Perform quantitative analysis of department KPIs, derive and execute local improvement initiatives
- Support daily business needs (e.g. distribution of products, alignment with SCM and Demand Planning)
- Demonstrate discretion in coordination of project scoping and selection to align with business objectives
- Assist in Program communication, including project updates and other initiatives
- Act as local key user for new tools and methods
- Best Practice documentation for global extension
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or comparable qualification
- Proven work experience around Customer Service, Order Process Management or related field
- First project leader experience or participation
- Knowledge in process modeling methods
- Strong analytical background with fast realization on potential bottlenecks
- Experience of Supply Chain Management and Operation processes is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English required, German would be an asset
- Identification with our core values: Sustainability, Openness, Enjoyment
Our ambition is to simplify progress in life science research and the biopharmaceutical industry to help translate scientific findings into new therapeutics faster and more efficiently. So that more people can obtain access to better medicine. More than 11,000 employees at more than 60 production and sales locations worldwide are committed to this vision. And together, we have grown strongly over the past years. Do you also want to contribute to our vision? Grow with us and benefit from working with a Global Player that has kept its familiar atmosphere:
- Opportunity for international career development: a global network offering seminars and training sessions, expert and manager career paths
- Open and highly collaborative culture: mutual support within teams and working as equals, team spirit and international collaboration
- Work-life balance: Working from home at many sites
- Intelligent working environment: working in smart buildings with the latest technology and equipment
- Ambitious goals: Sartorius plans to double its sales revenue approximately every five years and expects to grow its global team to approximately 15,000 people in 2025.