Sartorius ist ein international führender Partner der biopharmazeutischen Industrie und Forschung. Unsere Technologien helfen dabei, die Entwicklung und Herstellung neuer Medikamente schneller und effizienter zu machen. Damit mehr Menschen Zugang zu besseren Medikamenten haben. Wir suchen Mitarbeiter*innen, die unsere Ambition teilen und ihr Können in einem der am schnellsten wachsenden globalen Life-Science-Unternehmen beitragen wollen.
We are looking for reinforcement of our Business Processes & Improvement Team for a Business Process Consultant at the Goettingen site of Sartorius Stedim Biotech GmbH. In this role, you will manage internal national and international process improvements and harmonization projects with a focus on the "Lead-to-Order" processes for non-catalogue solutions.
- Analyzing operational processes, identifying improvement potentials and deriving template processes, including their testing, training and implementation
Knowledge transfer of best practices between operating units for non-catalogue solutions
Establishment of process performance indicators
Creating, maintaining and controlling project plans and status reports
Conducting workshops and presentation of project results
- A degree in engineering or business administration or an equivalent education with corresponding professional experience
- Knowledge of sales processes for non-catalogue products and services, e.g. configured or engineered solutions
- Ideally knowledge and first experiences in project management; lean management or Six Sigma
- Ability to communicate complex matters simply and appropriately across hierarchical levels
- Business fluent in written and spoken English and German
- Identification with our core values: Sustainability, Openness, Enjoyment
Our ambition is to simplify progress in life science research and the biopharmaceutical industry to help translate scientific findings into new therapeutics faster and more efficiently. So that more people can obtain access to better medicine. More than 11,000 employees at more than 60 production and sales locations worldwide are committed to this vision. And together, we have grown strongly over the past years. Do you also want to contribute to our vision? Grow with us and benefit from working with a Global Player that has kept its familiar atmosphere:
- Opportunity for international career development: a global network offering seminars and training sessions, expert and manager career paths
- Open and highly collaborative culture: mutual support within teams and working as equals, team spirit and international collaboration
- Work-life balance: Working from home at many sites
- Intelligent working environment: working in smart buildings with the latest technology and equipment
- Ambitious goals: Sartorius plans to double its sales revenue approximately every five years and expects to grow its global team to approximately 15,000 people in 2025.